Buy Expired Domains with Great Backlinks
List of domains with Back Links, Trust Flow, Domain Authority,
Alexa, SEMrush, SimilarWeb metrics and more
The data table shows expired domains and expiring domains from three different expired domain lists
1. Expiring Domains - These are domains that will be expiring within the next 10 days
2. Expired Domains - These are domains that have already expired in the last 10 days
3. Archived Domains - These are all currently available domains that expired more than 10 days ago
The domains are shown from multiple sources - GoDaddy, NameJet, SnapNames, DynaDot, Sedo and from various drop lists across the world.
By default we show the following metrics - Age, Moz Domain Authority, Moz Page Authority, Moz Trust, Majestic Seo Trust and Citation Flow, Alexa Rank, Moz Referring Domains, Majestic Seo Referring Domains, Open PageRank, SimilarWeb Rank, SEMrush Monthly Traffic and Domain Price. Apart from these there are around 40+ metrics that you can see by customizing columns
You can search the list in three different ways
1. Common Searches - These are pre-built searches for finding expired domains and are really useful if you are a newbie
2. Simple Search - This is a simpler search for those who only have a few parameters they need
3. Advanced Search - This is for the gurus who like to have the option to search on every single metric.
Since starting SEO back in 2009, it has become very difficult to rank brand new domains. Unless you are building a brand, it's highly recommended that you start every new money site with an expired domain. Additionally, if you're building a PBN, you should only consider using expired domains. The problem is good domains start at $50 a piece, and anyone charging less is either full of sh*t or selling garbage domains, and I mean that. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. DomCop has a great offer that all of you buying expired domains should consider. For the price of a couple domain names, you can use DomCop for a month, snag some excellent domain names, which would otherwise cost you thousands of dollars. If you're considering expired domain software and don't have the knowledge to program your own crawler, I'd lean towards DomCop.Josh MacDonald